Friday 18 May 2018

A Qatar Patient Narrates His Success Story Of Colorectal Surgery In India Seeking The Help Of India Cancer Surgery Site



Hi, my Name is Abdul Bilal Bin Qasim, I am from Qatar, and had been for my Colorectal Surgery In India. Thanks to the medical tourism company like India Cancer Surgery Site, I was able to get rid of my ailment and get a new life with the said surgery with this noble group/ I wish to thank to the surgeon and the hospital staff who helped me a lot in making things in my favor. My life was in a big mess when I realised that I had to consider the surgery to get rid of my medical ailment. It was not that easy for me to take a decision back in my home country since most of the hospitals and clinics offering me the surgery remained very much expensive and I was not able to afford the same. And thus came out was the Colorectal Surgery In India, which promised me the end result. 

The idea for a treatment in India came out when my doctor suggested me to consider the surgery in this country since here I can easily avail a high quality healthcare services with greater affordability element. Thus with this combination, I made my mind to plan my surgery in India. And then came in picture was the group called India Cancer Surgery Site. It is a medical tourism company based in India and is known to offer a wide range of cancer surgeries for the global patient keeping in touch with the best of the doctors and surgeons along with the top hospitals in its network. Thus I shared my medical reports with them and they soon came out with the solution seeking the help of highly competent doctor and medical team. So, when it was decided that I will be flying to an Indian city for my Colorectal Surgery In India, then came their guidance for medical visa and other things.

Seeking the help of this medical tourism group, I was able to get the medical visa and soon I was seen travelling to India for my cancer surgery. As I reached at the New Delhi Airport, I was received by their rep and I was taken to the hotel first. I enquired about the Colorectal Surgery In India and the rep informed me everything keeping things short and sweet giving the picture that I have reached at a right place where things are in a right shape. Right from the hospital, doctor, my local stay, my food, my local travel, and medical investigations required for the Colorectal Surgery In India, in fact, every trivial thing was planned and organised. I was relieved for their great professionalism.

Yet was nervous since having cancer and getting away from the menace is not a simple thing. This made the people of the India Cancer Surgery Site to meet my doctor who was supposed to treat me. He made me comfortable giving satisfactory answers so that I can be soon taken to the best place. Soon the day for my Colorectal Surgery In India dawned and I was on the operation theatre before my chosen doctor for the treatment. My surgery then took place and the doctor informed me that it came out with the positive outcome. I was glad to hear that and I remained at the hospital for a while till I felt great to return to my home country. Right from the doctor to his medical team at the hospital and the medical tourism company who expedited the entire Colorectal Surgery In India, everything seemed par as my requirements making me to recommend the group to all for any cancer surgery back in India.

Thanking You,

Abdul Bilal Bin Qasim

Qatar








No comments:

Post a Comment