Monday 9 July 2018

Best Uro Oncologist in Delhi fixes the Kidney Cancer of a US Based Patient


My name is Alexa Roark, I am from United States of America and I was recently to India to get my kidney cancer treatment in India seeking the help of Dr. Ashish Goel the best Uro Oncologist in Delhi. A few weeks before when I found some trouble going inside the stomach, I was wondering what really went inside me giving me the bad indication about it. I then reported to the doctor and after a couple of tests conducted by the urologist back in my hometown; I was appalled to come across the kidney ailment called cancer. I was dismayed to find this ailment as the cost of the treatment is huge in the US. I knew that I can get high quality healthcare services in my country but it will a huge financial burden that I might not be able to consider. So, I started looking for some affordable option back in other countries.


With my friend’s help, I searched a lot on the internet to get the best of the solution that can be offered with affordable cost. As I checked the options in Middle East and then in Asia, I found India to be the best place in terms of giving me the best of the quality oncology services along with the best uro oncologist in Delhi.  My research reflected that I can find one of the best of the healthcare services in India as it has invested a lot in this domain getting some of the best hospitals and upgrading the hospital chain all across the country. Even though I considered India for my oncology treatment seeking the Best Uro Oncologist in Delhi , I was able to save money and get even the money reimbursed by Insurance Company. So, with these benefits, I further focused my research to get the best surgeons, and hospitals for kidney cancer.

I was wondering how I can get the treatment done in India thousands of miles away from my country. I then got the answer in the form of a India Cancer Surgery Site. It’s a good group having one of the best uro-oncologists in India and the hospitals giving the best of the oncology treatment in the country. If you look at the top and the then this can be considered to be the best group as I realized the same from my research and hence I confirmed the same accepting their package for the cancer treatment. I then started my process for getting the medical visa for India and soon got the same as my chosen India Cancer Surgery Site also helped me in this regard. With few days, I was in India getting admitted at the top hospital and then started my treated seeking the help of best uro-oncologist in India.

My doctor chalked out the entire treatment plan to see things organized and up to the mark. I then saw the treatment – targeting therapy under the set plan to see things moving in a right direction. Since I was in a trouble, my doctor took me out of the ailment with great care and professionalism.  My treatment for the dreaded disease had a couple of things seeking the targeted therapy, a surgery and other similar procedure. My treatment for the kidney cancer was a big success as the doctor was able to get rid of the cancerous cells in a big way. Thanks to the chosen Best Uro Oncologist in Delhi and his competent team who helped me to get rid of the same. It took a while to get the recovery from the treatment and resume my life. I thank my doctor and India Cancer Surgery Site for carrying out the treatment with great care and professionalism. Lastly, I recommend my friends this surgeon and treatment plan for the same.


Thanking You ,

Alexa Roark, 

United States of America

To Know More About The Kidney Cancer Treatment In India Contact With India Cancer Surgery Site : Group Of Top Surgeons And Hospitals .For Your Free Consultation You Can Call At : +91 9371770341 Or You Can Email Your Medical Report At:  info@indiacancersurgerysite.com 











No comments:

Post a Comment