Monday 8 July 2019

Low Cost Mouth Cancer Treatment in India for an African Patient was not less than magic touch

Hi, my name is Zinyange Anthony, I am from Africa, I recently had my Low-Cost Mouth Cancer Treatment in India. It was appalling for me to get this dreaded ailment in my mouth and it was next to impossible task to get rid of the same in African countries hence I had to plan for the medical tourism option. So, the only way out for me was to rely on a country which is known to offer me healthcare services at an affordable cost. I soon started my research about the same and the best choice for me to do was to rely on the Internet. I am lucky enough to get the solutions in countries like India rather than in developed nations like the US and the UK as they cost more with the same quality that I can easily get in the Indian subcontinent with quality and affordability. This is an interesting element, which I did not find out at any other place.

Now, the big question was to find out how I can get the Low-Cost Mouth Cancer Treatment in India when I do not anyone in this country. I then talked to my doctor about this idea of visiting India for the treatment, he was convinced about the same and claimed that he knew a medical tourism company that helps the global patients coming from different nations particularly the African nations. I was happy to know that and I then communicated with the group called Indian Cancer Surgery Site. This was a huge group that has been helping global patients with expertise in helping patients from African nations. So, they were known about the patients from my country and give the required services that suit me and the people of my nation the best. Thus I started my communication asking for an affordable solution back in India.




I then started my communication and soon they asked me the medical reports that can give them an idea about my conditions. They said they would get my reports studied by their doctors in their panel. Within 24 hours I got a call from them explaining the treatment options and the news that it can be easily treated at any hospital in India. The package they offered me was of low-cost mouth cancer treatment in India that gave me the best of the solutions. So, I was convinced when they offered me the package and when I compared with other nations, I found it very much affordable. So without any delay, I gave my consent and started for my journey in India. The first thing I needed was a medical visa to travel to India. I applied as per their guidance to get the same. 

I planned my visit to India to get the treatment done in Delhi. On reaching to the country I was composed and happy to see them planning every inch and bounds with their great efforts. I met the doctor and soon got admitted to the hospital. The treatment started and I was all set to get rid of the dreaded ailment in my mouth. 

It took a few days to complete the treatment, which involved chemotherapy and surgery, however, I had to stay for a while since I had to recover from the same along with saying goodbye to my pain and post-surgery discomfort. My stay in India was incredible and proved very much affordable. I am really happy and pleased to get the Low-Cost Mouth Cancer Treatment in India and would never mind recommending the same. Lastly, I thank everyone for the treatment they have given to me. 

Thanking You,

Zinyange Anthony

From Africa





No comments:

Post a Comment