Friday 28 February 2020

Anoushiravan Ghorbani Finding Comfort While Fighting Liver Cancer In India


Sometimes a happy ending is the best way to start a story. A resident of Iran Anoushiravan Ghorbani, 65 — husband, father, has been cancer-free with the help of India   cancer surgery service

“In 2018, I was feeling great and healthy as could be in my sixties. Soon after my routine medical health check-up in Iran, where there have been traces of blood observed in my urine sample. The doctor gave me a prescription and advised me to see a hospital, where I was given the most unexpected news—60% of my liver was cancerous. I was in shock because I had by no means felt any signs and symptoms; even more stunned were the doctors, who were in disbelief that I had not felt an ounce of pain. The doctors spoke to my primary care doctor, who was apologetic and significantly concerned that she had now not detected it earlier. Additionally, they had known as in a surgical team, who brought the news that not could be done for me. I felt that I needed more answers, as my doctors in Iran had already made a blunder not coming across my cancer during all these health check-ups. I felt that I needed more answers.


Not knowing the full extent of his problem, I started searching online for related symptoms. I looked at many individual stories of cancer patients who had survived this ordeal, my search led me to India cancer surgery service where I read about another patient who had similar symptoms - he had liver cancer. Leaving a query on the website, I was surprised to be contacted the very next day by an India cancer surgery service case manager. After looking at the proposed list of best liver cancer treatment hospital in India, soon I was on my way to India. All my travel arrangements were been made by the team which made our trip very smooth. Soon I arrived in India along with my wife, the services we received by India cancer surgery service was: we were received at the airport on arrival, they booked our hotel and other arrangements while in India. The entire experience was very convenient for us.

As soon as we arrived they started guiding us to the best liver cancer treatment hospital in India where my appointment was already booked by India cancer surgery service team, From the minute I walked into the hospital, I didn’t feel worried in the least, and immediately I was comfortable as if I knew everything I wanted to know was right here. I met with a surgeon, who was the best liver cancer surgeon, and right away, turned into in awe of the skills this guy possessed. He up fronted with me about what is required to be done and what may happen and didn’t sugarcoat anything like all of the doctors who I had previously spoken to. We understood each other, and that I knew I was in skilled hands.

My surgeon performed a procedure to dispose of the cancerous parts of my liver, and also discovered some benign tumors through the procedure. It surprised me that I felt no pain after the surgical procedure, and didn’t even need any pain killers prescribed to me. The medical doctors and nurses constantly checked up on me throughout my restoration, presenting pain management solutions and medications, but I felt amazing. Simply 4 days later, I was discharged. I owe the entirety to India cancer surgery service people constantly inquire ask me how I wasn’t scared for my life, however, I knew with the best liver cancer treatment hospital in India, there was no reason to be. My follow-up appointments have proven no return of cancer, and I’m absolutely cancer-free now.  I truly believe it came as a blessing that I came across India cancer surgery service, I am forever and ever thankful for the care I obtained at best liver cancer treatment hospital in India and will continue to recommend India cancer surgery service to everyone I know in Iran suffering from the same.”

Thanking You,

Anoushiravan Ghorbani 

From Iran


No comments:

Post a Comment